Are you a Zoho mail user and are facing login issues then you are at the right place you will get the exact information about this Zoho mail login issues if you will go through the full article carefully.
Let us look at the steps that can be followed to solve the login problems of Zoho Mail –
- The incorrect login details of the users
If you have the wrong credentials then you will not be able to go for mail.zoho login. You might also have to update your password for this you have to follow the steps given below –
- Visit the login page of the Zoho mail first and then hit on the Forgot password option.
- After clicking on Forgot password you have to fill up the registered email address or the phone number whatever you have used earlier.
- Now fill up the CAPTCHA and then pres on the request button.
- Select a method for recovery of your password and then get done with the verification process
- After the verification process fill up a new password and make sure you can remember it.
- You can now easily login into your email using the new password you have set.
- The incorrect settings of your Zoho mail
If the settings of the mail server are incorrect then also you will face the zohe one login problem and won’t be able to access your account. Go through the information given below to fix the settings –
Incoming Mail Server settings
- The first step will be to fill up the user name which will be your firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the next step you have to set the Server which will be imap.zoho.com
- Now, the Port number needs to be corrected; the correct number of the port that should be used is 993.
- Lastly get done with the Security type which will be SSL
Outgoing Mail Server Settings
- Similar to the initial settings of the Incoming server first you will have to fill the username which will be obviously same as the Incoming server, email@example.com
- Now similarly you have to set the server type which will be smtp.zoho.com which is slightly different than the server settings of the incoming server.
- It’s time to set the port type of the server to 465 or 587
- Lastly, the security type which will be SSL or TSL.