In today’s tech-trendy market businesses are reinventing themselves to provide customers with better software solutions. Today more & more people into a virtual world that is why for outsourcing companies it’s important to have an online presence.
Whereas there are options for business owners to create & develop their own website or applications, there is also the option to hire web developer for the same purpose.
It would be better to invest in the best Full Stack offshore development company that provides this service as a complete package for both the backend & the front-end development.
A full-stack web development project can help you achieve your business goals. Generally, the amount of full-stack development tools increases daily, so finding the best tool for your job can be difficult for you.
Below are the following list of top tools for full-stack web app development for your next project:
Benefits of Code-Kit:
- CSS changes can be done easily without reload of the whole page.
- It works automatically.
- It minify code & reduce the size of files.
- Combine script & reduce HTTP requests.
It provides structure to web applications by offering models with custom events & key-value links.
Benefits of Backbone
- Manages the data model that also includes the user’s data and displays that data on the server-side.
- The simple library used to separate the logic of the user interface and business.
- Allows developers to create web applications on the client-side or mobile applications.
- It makes the code simple, systematic, and organized. It acts as a backbone for any project.
- Allows developers to develop one-page applications
Benefits of WebStorm
- Easily integrates with command-line tools – Has Spy-js built-in tool.
- Provides unified UI for working – Customizable to perfectly suit different coding styles.
- Offers built-in debugger for Node.js apps and client-side code.
- Efficiently works with large projects.
- Built-in tools for debugging, testing and tracing client-side code
It is a web development environment for front-end designers & developers. CodePen is a faster & smoother development. Here you can build, deploy websites, and test cases.
Benefits of CodePen
- Allows live viewing and live synchronization.
- Prefill API function allows you to add links and demo pages without coding.
- It offers to build components to use elsewhere later.
- Impressive features to write CSS faster.
NPM tool is a command-line utility to interact with that repository that helps in the package.
Benefits of Npm
- Control access to the namespace.
- It discovers and reuse over 470,000 free code packages.
- Code discovery and reuse.
- Manage public and private code.
6) Grid Guide
Grid Guide is one of the important front end development tools. Here you can create a perfect pixel grid within the designs. Grid Guide is a simple tool that can unlock very valuable workflows.
Benefits of Grid Guide
- It helps users create custom grids and selected layers.
- Add guides based on the canvas, work boards.
- Allows creating duplicate guides to other work tables and documents.
- Add guides quickly to the edges and midpoints.
Benefits of TypeScript
- Supports definition files such as C/C++ header files.
- Supports various JS libraries
- It can run on any environment.
- Portable across various devices and browsers.
Grunt is a popular task broker in Node.JS and a flexible, widely adopted tool. When it comes to task automation it is one of the preferred tools that offers many add-ons for common tasks.
Benefits of Grunt
- Includes tasks in JS and config in JSON.
- Accelerates the development process and increases the performance of projects.
- Allows automating repetitive tasks with minimal effort.
- Integrated tasks to extend the functionality of add-ons and scripts.
- It makes the workflow as easy as writing a configuration. File.
- Automate anything with less effort – Reduces the possibility of errors when performing repetitive tasks.
GitHub is introduced by Microsoft recently in 2018. It helps programmers & designers to work together on a project. Here they can share ideas & solve errors and host several open-source projects.
Benefits of GitHub
- Offers the right tools for the job.
- Simple documentation along with quality coding.
- Coordinate easily, stay aligned, and finish with the GitHub project management tools.
- Allows all the code in one place.
- Can host their documentation directly from the repositories.
Benefits of JQuery
- Stable and easy to maintain.
- Offers a wide browser support.
- It helps to create great documentation.
- Facilitates highly interactive web applications.
- Provides a powerful thematic mechanism.
- Open source and free to use
Above we have seen a great list of tools used in web development projects. With the emerging technology trends, it is important for outsourcing companies to keep themselves updated with the latest web trends in order to stay ahead of the competition. And so comes the above listed full-stack web development tools to help these outsourcing companies in 2020.