The QuickBooks Point of Sale program gets affected when there are performance issues with the compatibility of QuickBooks with the Windows admin account. An error like ‘QuickBooks Administrator Permissions Needed’ comes up when such a faulty situation takes place. For instance, a warning message appears that says, “Administrator Permission Needed. This Action Requires Windows Administrator Permissions”. Hence, if this specific problem provokes you, go ahead on reading this detailed article till the end and acquire info on how to overcome the problem successfully.
Have trouble resolving the ‘Windows Admin Permissions Needed’ problem in QuickBooks? Call us at our Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391 and speak to one of the professionals for proper guidance.
What are the Major Causes of the ‘QuickBooks Admin Permission Required’ Error Message?
Can you not understand why you are receiving the problem again and again? Well, there are several reasons, and in this article, we have mentioned the most common possibilities of incurring the issue. Read them out-
- The QBPOS Services does not have enough permissions to run.
- Secondly, it might also take place because of damaged Windows users.
- The installation file of the QB Point of Sale has been severely damaged, and thus, you face such an error.
- QBPOS Services have been blocked the Windows User Account Control
In order to learn the most effective solution for debugging the error, move on to the next part of the blog.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 1606
Top Two Methods to Troubleshoot the ‘Windows Administrator Required’ Error in QuickBooks Desktop
If searching for some best yet quick solutions to remove the issue completely, take reference from the solutions given below. Note that you must follow each and every step precisely- ‘
SOLUTION 1: Launch the QBPOS Database Manager Again
- Open the ‘Run’ command on your desktop by pressing the ‘Windows + R’ keys.
- Enter ‘services.msc’ and hit ‘OK’.
- In the following window, right-click on ‘QBPOS Database Manager vXX’ and tap on the ‘Properties’ option.
- In the Startup type, choose ‘Automatic’.
- Next, go to the ‘Properties’ section of ‘Intuit Entitlement Service’ by right-clicking on it.
- Select Startup type as ‘Automatic’ and after that, start the service again.
- The first troubleshooting method did not work out? Try to fix the error with the help of the second solution.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013
SOLUTION 2: Re-Configure the Windows User Account Control
- To get access to Control Panel, go to the ‘Start’ section of Windows.
- Click on the ‘User Accounts’ option and then hit ‘User Accounts (Classic View)’.
- Tap ‘Change user account control settings’ and set the bar as ‘Never Notify’.
- After that, click ‘OK’. By doing this, you will turn off UAC.
- Next, set the bar to ‘Always Notify’, and to enable the UAC, choose ‘OK’.
- At last, restart your computer system.
As the blog concludes here, we hope by reading this article, you must have gained relevant knowledge about the ‘QuickBooks Administrator Permissions Needed’ Error. However, even after applying the solutions, the problem does not go away, do not hesitate to have a one-to-one consultation with our team of certified QuickBooks experts through 1.800.579.0391.
Recommended to read : Quickbooks error 6190