If you are someone who is an active user of the Facebook application, then it is likely that you are familiar with Facebook messenger. You may also be using messenger to stay in touch with your known people. Messenger is a very useful feature but sometimes you may feel the need to go offline on messenger.
It can be because you may want to browse your Facebook account without any disruption or you may be tired of the instant messaging feature. Because I think we all are familiar with the distraction that the Facebook messenger app causes. So, if you want to log out of messenger then, we can show you the easiest way to do the same on an iPhone. This process can be a bit tricky because of the different functioning of an iPhone.
Log out of Facebook Messenger on iPhone via the Browser
You can always sign out of messenger from your iPhone even if you do not have the application installed on the phone. Carefully follow the instructions given by us to carry out the procedure of logging out.
- Open the official page of Facebook at www.facebook.com on the web browser in your iPhone.
- You will see a downward-facing arrow on the top of the screen. Tap on it and then click on ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- Then you will be directed to the Settings screen of your account. Now you need to select the option of ‘Security and Login’ which will be under the General menu.
- Search for the ‘Where you’re logged in’ heading and look at the list given to you. You will see all the devices where you are log in and using which app.
- Look for the messenger option and then open the side menu on it. Now choose the option of ‘Log out.
- If the messenger option disappears from the list then, you can be sure that you have logged out of your account from the messenger.
Log out of Facebook Messenger on iPhone Using the Mobile Application
Looking for the correct steps on how to log out of messenger on your iPhone then, keep a track of the instructions provided by us.
- Open your account on the app present on your mobile and then click on the three lines on the bottom of the screen.
- You will see a menu. Tap on the ‘Settings & privacy’ section and then further click on Settings.
- On the new screen, you need to tap on the Security option.
- Then choose ‘Security and login’ from the menu given to you.
- Once again you need to look for all the devices under the ‘Where you’re logged in’ heading.
- Click on the three dots beside the messenger and then click on the log out button.
- This will ensure that you are logged out of your account on messenger.
After this, whenever you open the messenger application again, you will be ask to log into your account again to create a new session.
- Best Android App Development Companies in New York
- Best Mobile App Development Companies in New York
- Best iOS App Development Companies in New York
- Best Flutter App Development Companies in New York
- Best Android App Development Companies in USA
- Best Mobile App Development Companies in USA
- Best iOS App Development Companies in USA
- Best Flutter App Development Companies in USA
- Best React Native App Development Companies in USA
- Best React Native App Development Companies United Kingdom
- Best Mobile App Development Companies Chicago
- Best Android App Development Companies in Chicago
- Best iOS App Development Company in Chicago
Best Flutter App Development Companies in Chicago