QuickBooks Error 1904 happens in light of a harmed file or because of the wrong file location. Likewise, the error 1904 QuickBooks happens during the installation of QuickBooks software. This all happens on the grounds that the essential segments don’t synchronize while overhauling the working system of the PC.
Error 1904 QuickBooks shows up with the message that [file way/name/extension] has neglected to enlist. The message likewise tells the client that there is no compelling reason to stress as their accounting data and company files are not harmed.
For what reason does QuickBooks Error 1904 Occur?
Numerous reasons can make QB show an Error 1904 message. Some of them are given underneath –
- Harmed Microsoft Component.
- Another Windows OS has been installed on the PC.
- QB installer file isn’t working or is harmed.
- The error can likewise happen when a client upgrades the QuickBooks version.
- Security software isn’t permitting the installation of QuickBooks.
- The client is inadequate with regards to the authorizations needed for the installation of QB on Windows.
What are the Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1904?
Following are the side effects of Error 1904 QuickBooks –
- Clients can’t install QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Error 1904 springs up on the screen.
- Windows hangs or crashes habitually.
- PC gradually reacts to the client’s data sources.
Answers for Fix QuickBooks Error 1904
Recorded beneath are the powerful arrangement that will unquestionably help you in disposing of the error 1904 QuickBooks:
Arrangement 1 – Use QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- In the error message window, pick Ignore and afterward continue to get done with installing QB.
- Now, you should not open QB yet ought to restart your PC.
- Download QB Install Diagnostic Tool and run it.
- Once more, reboot your PC.
- At long last, open QuickBooks and check whether you can work.
Arrangement 2 – Troubleshoot Windows Components
On the off chance that Error 1904 was not fixed by utilizing the QB Install Diagnostic Tool, you need to do the maintenance of explicit Windows segments. Take into your thought that, you ought to investigate Windows segments possibly in the event that you are a specialist Windows client or an IT master.
To investigate Windows parts, you need to –
- Fix MS .NET Framework or reinstall it.
- Fix MSXML
- In the wake of investigating Windows parts, check whether you can install QB and open it.
Arrangement 3 – Make Changes to Windows Account Settings
- Initially, you need to change to the Windows Administrator account.
- Go to File Explorer.
- Now, explore Common Files under Program Files in the C drive.
- Do a right-click on Common Files.
- From the rundown that shows up, pick Properties.
- Pick Edit in the Security tab.
- Go to the part with the name – Group or client names – and pick Users.
- Now, look for the part with the name – Permissions for Users – and turn on the essential authorizations – Modify, Read and Execute, List folder substance, Read, Write.
- Click the Apply button and afterward OK button.
- Install QuickBooks. After installation, sign out of the administrator account through the Start menu.
- After that sign in to your standard client account.
- Click on Start in the base left of the screen.
- Type the words – CMD – into the pursuit field. Run CMD as executive.
- In the CMD window, type “net client director/dynamic: no” and hit Enter. Your administrator account gets covered up.
- On the off chance that QuickBooks can be opened with your standard thing/customary account, it implies QuickBooks Error 1904 has fixed.
Arrangement 4 – Add QB to Bitdefender rejection list
- On the off chance that in the event that, you are utilizing Bitdefender, you can’t resolve this error simply by debilitating it. What you need to do is to add QB to the avoidance rundown of the Bitdefender.
- In the event that you are utilizing a 32-cycle Windows OS, you need to place C:\Program Files\Common Files in the avoidance list.
- In the event that, you are utilizing a 64-bit Windows OS, you need to put C:\Program Files\Intuit (C:\Program Files(x86)\Intuit) in the prohibition list.
Arrangement 5 – Uninstall and Reinstall Adobe Flash Player
In the event that in the event that, QuickBooks Error 1904 shows up on the screen during the installation of Adobe Flash Player, at that point follow these means –
- Download QB Install Diagnostic Tool and run it.
- Click on the Start menu.
- Type the words – Control Panel – in the pursuit field.
- Click on the Control Panel to open it.
- Now, go to Uninstall a program.
- In the rundown of projects, look for Adobe Flash Player ActiveX.
- You need to pick Uninstall.
- Adhere to the directions and let the uninstallation get finished.
- Download Adobe Flash Player and reinstall it.
By applying the above arrangements, you ought to have the option to fix QuickBooks Error 1904. Yet, in the event that you can’t have any significant bearing any of the above-given arrangements, or if QuickBooks Error 1904 doesn’t get settled, call us now at our complementary QuickBooks Error Tech Support.