Facing company file issues can be annoying yet worrisome at times. Even though the regular QuickBooks are aware that incurring problems while working on the data file is quite common, sometimes the error can last for a longer duration. As a result, you would not be able to access it. Being an important component of QuickBooks, it will be very difficult for users to not save the crucial data in the company file. QuickBooks error 6130 is one such error that arises when you attempt to open the file. Read this article until the end to get an in-depth insight into the error and learn its causes and solutions.
Are you worried because you cannot open your company file due to the error code 6130 in QB? Don’t worry! Our QuickBooks assistance team will guide you and provide you with instant solutions. Dial 1.800.579.0391 to connect with them.
Major Reasons for Receiving the Error Code 6130 in QuickBooks
Have you come across the error message 6130 for the first time in QuickBooks? Then you surely would not know the reason for encountering the problem. Have a look at the following points to know the main causes of the error-
- Your QuickBooks Desktop is not up to date.
- There are some technical issues with your QuickBooks company file.
Get to know two of the best solutions for the error by reading this blog further.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Has Stopped Working
Quick Methods To Debug the QuickBooks Desktop Error 6130
Learn the most effective troubleshooting with the help of this blog and get rid of the problem permanently-
SOLUTION 1: Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub and Run the File Doctor Tool
- Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub application and make sure you download the latest version.
- Save the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file and then open it.
- Run the downloaded file and start the installation process.
- Move forward as per the instructions prompted on the screen and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once installed, run the application and hit on the ‘Company File Issues’ menu.
- Next, tap on the ‘Quick Fix my File’ tool and then ‘OK’.
- Once your issues get resolved, open your QuickBooks Desktop again to access the company file.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 1606
SOLUTION 2: Update your QuickBooks Desktop to the Latest Release and Then BackUp Your Company File
- If the QuickBooks application is already in use, exit it.
- Go to the QuickBooks icon and right-click on it.
- Select the ‘Run as Administrator’ option and then open the No Company Open Screen.
- Select the ‘Help’ menu and click ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’.
- Choose the ‘Options’ tab and hit ‘Mark All’.
- Click on the ‘Save’ option to save the changes.
- On the ‘Update Now’ tab, checkmark the ‘Reset Update’ checkbox.
- Hit ‘Get Updates’ and run QuickBooks Desktop to install the updates.
The article ends here. We hope through this informative article, you have been able to eliminate the QuickBooks error 6130 efficiently. In case you still see the error even after performing the given debugging methods, consult our 24*7 QuickBooks assistance team for help by dialing Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Payroll Won’t Update