For many children, it is very difficult to attend school again since they are in their comfort zone and don’t want to sit for long hours. But this is the time when parents and teachers must collaborate and make it easier for them to return to school. Know some crucial tips given by some of the best schools in Noida.
The adverse side effects of COVID-19 not only brought up the feeling of anxiety and stress in children but also made them very lazy for attending physical schools.
But now, the situation is “under control” and it’s time to prepare your kid for going back to school. The top 10 CBSE schools in Noida are renowned for organizing skills that are beneficial in students’ education.
Ten ways that can help your child return to school. Go through it-
- The very first thing is to talk with your child if he/she is avoiding attending school. Allow your child to speak comfortably and express the concern whether it is about homework loads, students, teachers, pandemic, books/supplies, or anything.
- Let your child practice routines like making the bed, packing lunch, eating breakfast, gathering books and setting the bag, and walking to school.
- Parents need to make sure that their kid is setting specific wakeups and bedtimes.
- Teach your child the 3-3-3 rule. Whenever your child is feeling anxious, tell them to look at three things, hear the three things, and move three parts of the body.
- Ensure that your child is spending time in nature and doing plenty of physical exercises and activities.
- Practice calming and breathing techniques with your kids. Play soothing music, let your child breathe, sit still, and slowly inhale and exhale.
- Check that your child won’t spend a lot of time on cell phones rather sit and study. Time limits your child’s reading and learning hours so that they won’t feel bored when they return to school.
- Share vital information with your child’s staff and teachers to keep them informed about the child’s nature.
- Allow your child to share their concerns, wishes, thoughts with coaches, teachers, schoolmates, close friends, neighbors, siblings, so there is a strong community build-up supporting your child at home as well as a child.
- Last but not least, become a role model for your child. If you stay healthy and calm all the time, your kid will learn the same thing because your kid will follow you and absorb your thoughts and emotions.
The Bottom Line!
Where parents are working hard and counseling their child for going back to school, kids also make up their minds to attend school physically. However, their journey will become much easier, if you make little effort with these above-written tips.
The Global Indian International School is one of the best schools in Noida that are effectively working on these tips and making your child ready for school. For more information, you can also visit the website!