You must be on time for admission to the medical universities of Kazakhstan. Below are the important dates or months to apply for admission to MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students.
- The application process begins in the month of January every year.
- The application ends in the month of April every year.
- The course will start at the end of the month of April every year.
The process of getting admission to MBBS in Kazakhstan in the best medical universities is fast and hassle-free. The less time requires to verifying documents. Interested students must follow this procedure for MBBS admission to Kazakhstan at the top medical universities without miss any step.
All prospective students are required to fill in the application form which can be easily found on the official website of the University.
Candidates must fill in the information in the application form correctly and completely. Factual information is required; otherwise, your form may be canceled.
After completing the application, attach scanned copies of the requested documents in full. Then hand it over to the University’s Department of International Students.
At this step, your application form will be accepted or rejected by the University. The decision is based on the information and documents provided through the application.
If you are selected by the University, you will receive an acceptance letter from the University. It is a confirmation letter, also called an invitation letter.
The next step is to pay the University’s first-year tuition fees through an online money transfer system.
Now, apply for a student visa at the Kazakhstan Embassy in your country.
Applicants may be called by the Embassy of Kazakhstan for a small interview.
Book your Kazakhstan flight ticket after getting a Student Visa.
Reach the university as soon as possible. It is mandatory to visit or arrive at the university campus within one week for verification.
Here, then, are the 10 easy steps to admission to the medical university of Kazakhstan.
We just need the following document to start the admission process –
- Scan a copy of the 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Copy of citizenship certificate
- Original birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Copy of bank statement
- Scan copy of NEET-UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate) scorecard
- Scan copy of passport
- Passport size photos
Of course! The answer is ‘YES’. The MCI (Medical Council of India) has authorized the aforementioned medical universities to teach MBBS to Indian students. A medical degree from a medical university in Kazakhstan is valid when students meet the requirements of the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) conducted by the NMC (National Medical Commission). The FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) is compulsory for all medical students who have graduated from foreign medical universities to practice in India.
- Kazakh National Medical University
- Astana Medical University
- Kokshetau State University
- Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- Semey State Medical University
- Karaganda State Medical University
- Kazakh Russian Medical University
- Caspian International School of Medicine
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National Medical University