One of the vital tasks that a user has to perform while working on QuickBooks, is to download and install the latest released updates for the program. Updating not only lowers the security risks of thefts, but also invites the latest features running in the market. Unfortunately, many users are forced to come across a glitch while downloading QB and QB Payroll, known as QuickBooks Error 15215. There is also an underlying text saying “Unable to verify digital signature.” If your active system stops responding to your requests or delays in bringing up responses, you have probably fallen victim to this error. Without further delay, let us jump into the getting some fresh perspective on the issue.
This blog discusses some relevant information about QuickBooks Error 15215. If you do not wish to spend time reading it, opt for the alternate solution to fix the same. Speak to our pro-advisors to resolve the issue right away at 1-855-856-0042.
Recommended to Read : QuickBooks Error 15270
Why does QuickBooks Error Code 15215 flash on my screen?
- Using numerous programs on the device, all at once.
- A hindered QuickBooks update installation.
- Invasion of a third-party anti-virus software can lead to error 15215.
- Unknowingly, deleting the important QB files or component files.
- Improper configuration in the Internet Explorer.
What is the Best Way to Cure QuickBooks Error Message 15215?
Read below the ways in which error 15215 in QuickBooks can be resolved without losing any crucial data –
Solution 1 – Move the Settings within Internet Explorer
- Exit QuickBooks Desktop and access Internet Explorer.
- Tap on the Tools icon in the upper-right corner and click on Internet Options.
- Go to the Advanced tab and scroll down to the Settings section.
- Check if the “Use TLS 1.0” option is ticked.
- Also, ensure that the options “Use TLS 1.1” and “Use TLS 1.2” are not ticked.
- Hit the OK button to confirm the action and exit from this window.
- Now, restart your computer and open QuickBooks Desktop to check if the error has ceased to exist.
- Also, download the QB update again.
Solution 2 – Run Windows using the Selective Startup
- Close running QuickBooks Desktop screen.
- Go to the Windows icon and open the Start menu.
- In the search panel, type Run and select the Run option.
- Now, in the search field, type MSCONFIG and hit the OK button. This will bring up the System
- Configuration Utility window.
- Press the Selective Startup radio button and mark the Load Startup Items checkbox.
- Hit the OK button and reboot your system.
- Restart your device, open QuickBooks and try to download the updates.
- Finally, switch back to the Normal Startup mode by following steps 2 – 5 and choose Normal Startup.
It is time to put an end to our blog on QuickBooks Error 15215. We have given our best efforts in gathering and sharing the most appropriate data to serve as a supplementary guide in eliminating the error for you. But, if you have applied all instructions and continue to encounter the problem, you must get this double-checked by one of our experts at 1-855-856-0042.