Emerald jewelry sets is an art form that is typically associated with being rich and glamorous. To achieve this look, you’ll need an assortment of sparkly gemstones that all need to complement each other. Too dark? Not enough color? Too small? Pick one and it’ll look great. But for everyone to agree that you’ve nailed the look, you’ll need to be able to style it. Here’s how I style mine.
While emeralds are a favorite of Prince Harry, they’re also extremely popular when it comes to jewelry. You can find a wide array of emerald jewelry online, many with sparkling brilliant cut or color. You can find emeralds in mille-feuille, elegant anti-twist and “diamond”-cut styles.
Emeralds are a stone that can be very challenging to work with…if you don’t know what you’re doing. Emerald is often paired with gold in jewelry designs and this can be problematic because of the way turquoise and gold look when they’re next to each other. The issue is that, even though they are both green, they have very different colors and metals that blend together and can make the stones appear bronze.
Emerald is a beautiful gemstone, but it can also be extremely pricey. Emeralds are some of the most expensive stones on the market, and it’s important to know how to style them so they look their best. Emeralds are notoriously hard to work with, but they can be worked into an heirloom-style ring or necklace—or into an elaborate pendant.
Style guide for Emerald jewelry
- The most important thing to keep in mind when styling emerald jewelry sets, is to keep everything simple.
- You can add a touch of glamour to your style with large emeralds and a bracelet or necklace. The ring is for the everyday, and the bracelet or necklace for a night out.
- If you want to go for a daily look, you can wear a ring and a pair of earrings.
- For a glamourous, night out look, add a pair of emerald studs, a bracelet or a pair of long emerald earrings.
- Of course, it is possible to match emerald with other gemstones.
- You can also match emerald
You can accessorize emerald jewelry with earrings, a pendant, and a ring to create a bold and beautiful style statement. Emeralds are a wonderful addition to your wardrobe and a fantastic way to express your individual style.