When the user tries to open the software, often an error might appear on the screen stating “QuickBooks won’t open” or no error at all might be seen with system freezing up automatically. Such an error might also appear, when the user tries to open the company file. If you are also facing such an error, then reading this post ahead would help you in fixing it instantly. In this post, we will be discussing the causes and quick fixes to QuickBooks desktop won’t open error after windows update.
However, in case you need any technical assistance, you can consult our professionals immediately at 1-844-405-0906, and let our team resolve the issue for you.
What leads to QuickBooks desktop won’t open error?
- In case the operating system being used is outdated, then it is probable to end up in such an error
- Also, if the QBWUSER.INI file is missing or damaged
- Or if the installation of the software is not done properly
- In case the company file name exceeds the limit
Steps to fix this QuickBooks won’t open after Window Updates
The user can get rid of the QuickBooks wont open error after windows update, by downloading and using the Quick fix my program. This involves the below steps:
- Firstly, the user will have to download and install the QuickBooks tools hub
- For this, the user is required to close QuickBooks
- And then download the most recent version. You can also save this file where it can be accessed by you easily
- After that, the user needs to open the downloaded file
- And then, carry out the onscreen instructions for installing and also agree to the terms and conditions
- The next step is to double click the icon on window to open the tool hub
- From QuickBooks tools hub, the user needs to run quick fix my program
- This can be done by, selecting program problems in QuickBooks tools hub
- And then, selecting quick fix my program
- Lastly, the user needs to start QuickBooks desktop and also open the data file
After reading this post carefully and implementing the steps listed above, it would be quite easy for the user to fix the QuickBooks desktop won’t open error.
Whereas, in case the scenario arises when the error is seen repeatedly, then we would recommend you to connect with our QuickBooks desktop support team of professionals at 1-844-405-0906. Our team will ensure to provide you with immediate technical assistance.