Generally, users might come across QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 when QuickBooks fails to establish the connection with your financial institution. Wondering why it happened? It might be caused when you are using the inactive bank account for online banking in QuickBooks. Also, it might take place when you are not connected with a stable internet network connection while login to your bank’s website. Whenever the error takes place, it comes up with an error message that states:
“An unexpected error occurred. The branding and profile servers could not be accessed. Click Cancel to discontinue setup and then retry setting up the account for online services again. Error message number: [OLSU-1013] if the problem persists, call Support and provide the error message number above.”
Reason of Bank Feed Error in QuickBooks
On the occurrence of OLSU error, you won’t be able to continue with the online banking feature in QuickBooks and thus hampers the work progress. However, it is necessary to fix the error as soon as possible using the appropriate troubleshooting solutions. In this blog we have covered all the possible reasons that might trigger the Bank Feed error OLSU 1013 alongside the troubleshooting steps to fix the error.
Facing issues while updating your bank account information due to QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013? If yes. Don’t panic and get in touch with our experts by placing a call at the helpline number +1(800)-578-0315 to get instant fixes for the error.
What Triggers QuickBooks Error Message OLSU 1013 While Trying to Setup Online Banking?
QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 might take place when you are using the older version of QuickBooks Desktop. However, there are several other reasons that might trigger the error. Below we have listed all such possible reasons that might give rise to the error:
- It might occur if the directory of your Financial Institution is not yet updated.
- Error Code OLSU-1013 when trying to log into a bank account.
- You might encounter QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 if you are not using Express or Side by Side Mode.
- Wrong banking details might also result in the error.
- Banking institution servers not responding due to undergoing maintenance going in the bank.
Note: You may also like: Instructions to Update QuickBooks to 2021
Remember Before Resolving QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013
You must keep the following things in mind before you move ahead to the troubleshooting solutions to fix QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013. This is so that you can easily set up an online banking feature in QuickBooks without any interruption.
- You must ensure that you are using the most recently launched version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Don’t forget to keep a backup of the company file.
- While login to online banking in QuickBooks ensure that you are using the correct login username and password.
Here’s how to Resolve QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013
Once you get to know about all the reasons that might trigger this error then move forward towards the troubleshooting solutions to fix the error.
Solution 1: Configure Your Internet Explorer Settings:-
- In the first step, open the Internet Explorer and click on the Gear icon.
- Go to the Internet Options and then choose the Advanced tab.
- Soon after this, move to the Security section and unmark the checkbox next to the Use TLS 1.0.
- Then, ensure that you have marked the checkbox of USE TLS 1.2 to enable the TLS 1.2 protocol and select the Apply option.
- At last, click Ok and then try to restart your system to ensure the error is fixed.
Solution 2: Perform the Update Of Financial Institution Directory:-
- Firstly, open the QuickBooks application and then select the Banking tab.
- After this, click the Bank Feeds option followed by the Bank Feeds Center.
- Now, you are required to choose the Sync all for this bank.
Solution 3: Set QuickBooks to Use the Express Mode:-
- To begin with, select the Preferences tab below the Edit tab from the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now, locate and then choose the Checking tab located at the left side of the dashboard.
- Click the Preferences tab followed by the Express Mode.
- Later on, select the Ok option.
Get Any Additional Help to fix QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013!!
We hope that the troubleshooting steps listed above in this blog will help you to resolve QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013. However, if still you are facing any difficulty while fixing the error then consult our experts by dialing the helpline number +1(800)-578-0315.