Most of you might be fond of what apple cider vinegar is. It is one of the most beneficial types of vinegar available to us that has many health benefits. Making it part of your regular life can have a positive effect on your overall body health. You will see every good health and fitness advocate recommending apple cider vinegar to their clients. In case you don’t know all the benefits of this special item, then you are at the right place today!
Today we will discuss the overall benefits of consuming apple cider vinegar and compare the pros and cons of taking it as a liquid and as pill. If you want to find out more depth about it, then check out Apple cider vinegar pills vs liquid for a more detailed and in-depth comparison between both of these options.
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar or ACV is fermented juice that is extracted from crushing the apples, and it has two constituents known as Acetic acid and Citric acid.
List of Key Benefits of Having Apple Cider Vinegar
- It aids in controlling your sugar levels
- It has anti-bacterial properties and fights off infections
- It is used as an aid in weight control
- It is good for reducing cholesterol levels and blood pressure
- It is a means of detoxifying the whole body and helps to keep the PH value of the body in control
- It is extremely good for cardiovascular health
- It can soothe the pain from acne or calm the area where there is an insect bite, and even removes parasite infections
- It is known to increase the shine in your hair and even helps in giving you a clearer skin
- Leg cramps are also reduced through its use, and a human’s ageing process is also known to be diminished as well
Pros and Cons of Taking it in Liquid Form
- The body absorbs it faster
- Taking it with water will replace electrolytes and keep you hydrated
- It can be added to multiple foods
- Easily available in the market
- It does not taste pleasant at all.
- Its acidic nature can lead to teeth erosion or sensitivity.
Pros and Cons of Taking it in Pill Form
- It can be carried easily and eaten conveniently
- You don’t have to worry about damaging your teeth as pills can easily be swallowed
- No worries about its unpleasant taste
- Regular intake can cause throat irritation
- Hard to know the exact dosage being take per pill as many pharmaceutical companies manufacture it in different sizes
- There are questions and concerns about pills being as effective as the actual liquid
- Pills have additives inside them which can be a source of impurities, and they are not as pure as the liquid itself
All in all, apple cider vinegar has multiple benefits and should be taken in a controlled amount. As for the main question about which form it is to be taken in, you should try to take it in its raw liquid form and choose the best of brands in this regard to get the most high quality and purest of product. Pills are not as good as liquid form.