QuickBooks provides you with the feature using which you can easily create and send invoices to your customers, vendors or clients irrespective of the goods purchased. Once you have created the invoice you can also print it in a hard copy format. But at times, users might encounter issues while printing invoices and one such issue is Cannot Print Invoices in QuickBooks. It might take place due to an application issue or issues in the printer. Read the entire blog to know about all the causes that might trigger the error along with the tips to fix the issue.
Thinking how to deal with Cannot Print Invoices in QuickBooks and need immediate help? Give us a call at the helpline number +1(855)-856-0053 to get all answers to your queries within the least time possible.
What are the reasons that give rise to Can’t print invoices from QuickBooks?
You might encounter Can’t print invoices from QuickBooks issue when you are not logged into Admin account. However, there are several other reasons as well that might trigger the error. Below we have listed some of the possible causes, go through them:
- It might take place when either your printer is offline or deactivated.
- Another reason may be improper installation of the printer driver or software.
- Sometimes, it might evoke when the QB is unable to connect to your printer or Microsoft XPS Document on the XPS port.
Effective Solutions To Overcome QuickBooks invoices not printing correctly
Before moving on towards the troubleshooting solutions, ensure that your printer is turned on and the sheet tray is not empty.
Solution 1:Use the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool to repair your PDFs and printing issues
- Firstly, ensure that you are using the latest version of the QB Tool Hub. If not, then first download and install the latest version of the tool hub.
- Once you have installed the QB Tool Hub, open it and go to the Program Problems option.
- Thereafter, select the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair tool and then let the tool run.
- After successfully running the PDF & Print Repair Tool try to print invoices in QuickBooks to check whether the issue is resolved.
Solution 2: Configure the XPS Document Writer’s Windows User Permissions
There might be the possibility when the user is unable to print invoices in QuickBooks if the application is facing issues while connecting to the XPS Document Writer. In order to resolve the issue, you need to configure the settings of the XPS Document writer by following the steps listed below:
- Firstly, click on the Windows Start icon, type “Printers and Devices in the search bar. Then, hit the enter key on your keyboard to open the Printer’s Control Panel.
- Soon after this, right-click the Printers option and choose the Printer properties.
- Tap on the Security option and then select Everyone.
- Go to the Allow Column and mark the checkbox next to the Print option.
- Now, you need to follow the path as follows: C:\Windows\System32\spool in the Internet Explorer.
- Moving ahead, click Printers > Properties > Security > Edit > Add.
- Next, type in Local Service and then press the Enter key to open the service window. Within the same window, ensure that Local Service has given the full control and then click Ok.
- At last, open QuickBooks and then try to make a new .pdf file.
Get Additional Help To Fix Cannot Print Invoices in QuickBooks!!
We hope that the solutions listed above will assist you to deal with Cannot print invoices in QuickBooks issue. If you want to know more details regarding the issue, we suggest you to reach out to our experts by dialing the helpline number +1(855)-856-0053.