Every traveler for once wants to visit this charming emirate, which is a world tourist hub. Visas are required to enter the country. Despite Dubai tourism making it very easy to get a visa for its tourists, many travelers remain confused about the ease of getting a UAE visa. A short term UAE visa is the most suitable option for people who wish to visit their family or friends in the UAE for a short period of time.
To meet up with family or friends, this 30 days UAE visa is perfect if you want to take a short trip to UAE. Depending on your nationality, you may need a Short term UAE visa. In the UAE, a short-term visa is a single-entry visa that allows you to stay for up to 30 days. After entering the UAE, holders of visas will be allowed to stay for no more than 30 days after the date of issue.
Know More About Short Term UAE Visa
A short-term UAE visa is shortly preferred by people who want to visit their loved ones in Dubai or other emirates. But it is non-extendable. You can submit an application for a 1 months UAE visa if you want to visit Dubai for:
- Recreation or entertainment
- Seeing touristic points of interest
- Knowing the Emirati culture and heritage
- Participating in cultural activities that are unique to the region
- Attending business meetings, conferences, etc.
A 30-day visa for Dubai cannot be obtained through an embassy in the UAE. The UAE must be approached by a tour agent, airline, or hotel if you wish to obtain this visa. Your documents will be collected and sent to the UAE visa-issuing authorities on your behalf. Airlines based in the UAE can sponsor your visa if you fly with them. Your tourist visa can also be sponsored by hotels and travel agents in the UAE. So, try to book a hotel in the UAE, or buy a ticket through a travel agency. But before you send your important documents to a tour agency, ensure they are licensed and authentic.
This visa is needed by anyone who is not eligible for visa-free entry or visa-on-arrival in the UAE. Tourists from all over the world are eligible to apply for a short-term UAE visa. But, a female below 18 years of age cannot obtain this visa unless her parents are accompanying her throughout the trip.
Eligibility Criteria For Short Term UAE Visa
To avail of a visa to Dubai, you need to fulfill any one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants with a history of traveling to at least one of the following destinations: Emirates, the United States, the European Union, Russia, Schengen countries, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, and Switzerland.
- Invitation from immediate family members living in UAE on family status, including spouses and children under 21 years of age and parents over 60 years of age.
- If you do not qualify for the travel record criteria, you are required to submit your financial records, i.e. last two years’ tax returns, as well as your gross income, whether you come from business, profession, or employment.
- Newlyweds must submit their marriage certificate, NOCs from their parents, photo ID proof, and marriage photograph immediately after the wedding.
How To Apply for a Short Term UAE visa
With these simple steps, you can easily for an online short term UAE visa:
- Duly filled out short term visa application form
- Documentation needed for processing visa application
- Make payment
After reviewing your visa application, the visa experts may sometimes contact you to further information in order to make sure smooth processing of your visa.
Documents Needed To Apply Short Term UAE Visa
- As a document, you can submit a letter or invitation card from your family or friends or an invitation from your company if you are going to the UAE to visit them.
- Covering letter stating the motive and duration of the visit
- Valid passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry into UAE.
- A scanned color copy of your passport’s first and last pages.
- Passport copy and valid residential address of your family member or friends in the UAE who has invited you.
The visa consultants at Disha Global Tours are proficient in all kinds of Dubai visas comprising short term UAE visa. To ensure that your UAE visa application is approved on time and with as few complications as possible, our team advises you at every step. We will take care of the rest as you fill in the details and submit your application online. It usually takes four to five working days for your Dubai visa application to be processed.
Our team of visa consultants is well versed in all UAE immigration rules, regulations, and visa processes, so you can easily obtain a 30-day visa to enter Dubai.
Disha Global Tours offer short term Dubai visa at a very affordable rate and are devoid of any hidden fee.
Read More : Long Term UAE Visa – https://www.dishaglobaltours.com/visa/long-term-uae-visa/
Source : myblogtime