Facebook has always been one of the best if not the best social media platforms that are used by millions of people from different parts of the globe. But at times, users complain that they are unable to retrieve lost or archived chats.
In case you want to know how to retrieve permanently deleted Facebook messages, read this blog until the end to know how to do so without breaking a sweat.
Let us now get to know about some simple methods that can be used to find deleted messages on Messenger.
Ways to find deleted messages on Messenger
- Begin by opening the application on your device.
- From there, simply click on your profile picture.
- Now, click on the option that says “archived chats”.
- You will now see any chats that were archived now. Simply swipe from right to left and choose the option of unarchiving to get the chats back to the messenger.
For web browser
- Open your web browser and visit the official sign-in page of Facebook to access your account, to begin with.
- From there, click on the messenger icon that is at the top of your page.
- Now, simply click on the option that says “see all in messenger” that is available at the bottom of the messenger list.
- In the next window, click on the three dots icon that is next to the chats option and choose archive chats from the menu.
- In case you can find the chat that you are looking for, simply reply to the chat and move it back to the active chat list of the messenger.
These simple ways can help users on how to find deleted Facebook messages with relative ease.
For any further info or queries, you may visit the website of Ityug 247 or you can try to contact the help and support center of Facebook.