Setting up your Cox email on Windows 10 is a very easy and simple process. In our blog, you will find the correct procedure through which you can add your Cox Outlook email settings on Windows 10.
Steps to Set up Cox Email on Windows 10
Windows tries to provide the correct setting for all the email service providers however, you will not be able to do the same for Cox. Follow the step-by-step instructions given by us to operate your Cox email on your Windows 10.
- The first step is to open the Windows mail and then select the option to ‘Add an account’.
- Then, you need to click on Set up with other mail accounts for Cox email login.
- After that, you will see the ‘Advanced Setup’ option in the given list.
- Choose the internet email option from the drop-down list.
- Here, you need to enter the information asked by the computer.
- Email Address:
- Username: the first part of your email address
First name: the name you want the viewers to see while sending messages
- After that, you need to set up the Incoming and Outgoing settings.
Incoming Mail Settings
- Incoming mail server: impa.cox.net
- Mail Server Port: 993
- SSL: Yes
Outgoing Mail Settings
- Outgoing SMTP Server: smtp.cox.net
- Mail Server Port: 465/587
- SSL: Yes
- These are all the settings you need to enter to set up your Cox email account on your Windows 10.
- The last step is to click on the ‘Done’ button present at the bottom of the page.
Now, you can see that setting up Cox email on Microsoft Outlook is quite easy.
Hope that you can easily set up your account using the procedure provided by us. Visit emailspedia.com to know more about Cox and Windows.