Facebook has billions of users, due to which Facebook monitors its users closely and locks the account which was found under Suspicious activity or violation of any Facebook’s guidelines.
If you’re a victim of a locked Facebook account issue, then you can go through this article to know the reasons as well as solutions.
So, Before heading to fixes, let’s look at the causes behind locking Facebook accounts.
Causes behind a locked Facebook account.
- Facebook’s outsourced Process.
- Facebook account locked Due to Suspicious Activity.
- Frequent joining for friends and Groups.
- Neglecting Facebook warnings.
Now that you know what could be the probable causes behind the locked Facebook account.
Let’s move to how to unlock Facebook accounts.
How to Unlock Facebook accounts?
- Facebook generally locks an account temporarily fo-3 days, so it was advised not to touch or try to Facebook log in repeatedly as it can severe this case.
If your Facebook account doesn’t get unlocked for 2-3 days, it meant your account is locked due to suspicious activity
- Verify your account with Facebook, verifying your identity with Facebook is the best option if you want to unlock your locked account.
you just have to submit your Government Issued ID to Facebook to do this process.
- You can also file an appeal to retrieve your Facebook account, just simply head to the given link below and follow the on-screen instructions and provide the required details.
By following the above instructions you can easily unlock your locked Facebook account and we advise you to follow the Facebook guidelines and terms to stay active on this platform and if the problem resumes and continues to haunt you you can visit the Facebook help center to better know the problem and solution.