Facebook has over more than a billion users where you can engage with people and be social. All you have to do is sign up and log in to enjoy the benefits of this portal. In this blog, you will learn how to create and confirm your account on Facebook. If you wish to know more about how to change Facebook page name, then make sure you get in touch with the Facebook support team!
How to confirm your account on Facebook?
If you wish to confirm your account on Facebook, make sure you follow these steps to know how to:
- You have to put in your number, and you will receive a text message after creating your account.
- You can confirm your email address, then click on the link you will receive in your email.
What to do if you are having trouble while confirming your number?
- You can check the number you have put in
- Click on the view option
- Enter the right number
- Click on add
- Get a call with code.
- Click on the call option if you are unable to receive a text.
- If your calling and texting option is not working, make sure you put in your email address.
- Confirm your Facebook account with an email address instead of mobile
- Check and confirm your email id.
- You will receive a code, and then you will be redirected to the page where you will have to enter your password.
You have successfully created an account, and now you have to set up your Facebook account by putting up your profile photo, guided bio, and adding your interests to make your profile even more interesting. If you have a business and want to promote it through Facebook, you can even create a page or delete Facebook page quickly without any inconvenience or you can directly contact Facebook live chat support.