A lot of lactating mothers often come to us with a complaint that the milk they are producing does not seem enough for a baby’s food needs. And there’s no doubt that the solutions they are searching should be safe for both the baby and the mother. Solving this concern, here we have listed some of the best kitchen ingredients that may improve the quality and quantity of milk and also the overall health of the baby and mother duo.
1. Fenugreek Seeds: These little seeds are tried and tested by generations of mothers and they never failed to create an emotion of awe with their benefits. Very rich in Omega-3 Fatty acids, Vitamin B, calcium, iron and beta-carotene like nutrients, these seeds can be added to the daily diet recipes for easy intake and best benefits.
2. Cumin Seeds: Loaded with vitamins and calcium, the hot water mixed with cumin seeds helps in lactation and you can also include them in your lunch/dinner items or into salad dressings.
3. Fennel Seeds: Apart from being the best ingredient for increased milk production, the fennel seeds are very good for the baby too. It helps in reducing gastric issues and relieves the baby from any stomach pain. It can be soaked in a glass of water overnight and then you can drink it as a first thing in the morning.
4. Sesame Seeds: Considered as a best non-dairy source of calcium, the sesame seeds are recommended for every new mother and gives them a calcium rich source for fast recovery. Apart from adding them into daily food, one can also eat them as a part of some sweet dish. Trust us, the combination of sesame seeds with sweets is amazing.
5. Garlic: Have you ever imagined that one or two galactagogues can improve the milk production by a significant amount! Yes, when the ingredient can make your food delicious and is beneficial for your health, why not include it in your daily food menu?
6. Chickpea- Loaded with fibre and protein, the chickpeas help you stay active, purifies your blood and enhances the milk production for your baby.
7. Leafy Veggies- Leafy Vegetables specially the green ones are the best source of minerals required by the lactating mother. By including a portion of green vegetables into your diet, you can actually see a wondering difference in your health, mood as well as milk production.
8. Carrots- This sweet and juicy superfood helps you get the needed Vitamin A and is good for your eyes, hair and skin. You can have raw carrot juice in the morning or can include it into your salad. This is one of the best and tastiest ways to improve lactation for new mothers.
9. Almonds- Good to be taken at any time, the almonds contain Vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids. Adding almonds in your daily routine will give you a healthy snack option full of nutrients and also would help your baby get an ample amount of mother’s feed.
10. Water- Last but not the least, water is often treated as a very common thing to ignore. But, don’t forget that not staying hydrated is one of the most common mistakes that we often make ignorantly. So, don’t forget to take appropriate amounts of water at small intervals.
For more information about Fashion and Beauty Please visit : Unrealistic Trends – A Fashion Review company