AP Extender Setup | AP.Setup
There are two ways to set up the AP Extender Setup. The WPS technique or a web browser may be used to set it up.
WPS Method Setup Procedures
- Within two minutes, hit the WPS button on your router and then the WPS button on your Ap.Setup
- Check to see whether the LED light is a solid blue colour. Only when the WPS connection is solid blue is it considered successful.
- If you want to connect to a band other than 2.4GHz or 5GHz, follow the first two steps.
- You may now take use of the improved internet and network.
How to Setup Using a Web Browser
- On your wifi device or computer, open any web browser that you like.
- Go to 192.168.10.1, the Ne Extender Setup default web address.
- In your browser’s address bar, type Ap.Setup
- If the tp.linkrepeater.net setup login appears in the New Extender Setup wifi extender box, click it and input the default username and password.
- Select Network from the drop-down menu under Settings.
- Choose between 2.4GHz and 5GHz, then click the Save button to save your adjustments.
Installation Guide for the Wavlink Extender Setup via WPS
- Turn on the TP-Link Extender by plugging it into a power socket.
- Remove any ethernet cords from your PC.
- Connect to the extender’s network by tapping the Wi-Fi icon on the taskbar Wavlink Extender Setup
- Open your favourite web browser and type http://tplinkrepeater.net or http://192.168.10.1 into the address box.
- Create a password for future usage when requested to input the username and password, and then select the Start option on the AP.Setup wifi extender login.
- Select the 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks on your router and input their passwords.
- After you’ve double-checked your wifi settings, click the Save button.
- Move your extender between the router and the Wi-Fi dead zone region for better connectivity.
- Check to see whether the LED light has gone solid blue. If it has, the New Extender is ready to use.