Why startups choose Hybrid over Native
Talking about hybrid mobile apps then these apps are easy to adapt in a faster manner on the device screens and display streamlined data instantly. The best thing with hybrid apps is how simpler and quicker they are to develop as compared to their counter parts namely native mobile app.
Mentioned below are the five major advantages of adopting
- Adopting hybrid mobile app development is budget friendly as its cost is just half of the native app development.
- Hybrid developments produces highly scalable platforms as once the development is completed, the apps can be utilized on different platforms.
- In the process of hybrid app development, there is no need for approvals as you can have full access to all the automatic updates.
- No need of decoding every line and this avoids the unnecessary time and effort that are being used in maintaining an app.
- Users can access hybrid apps not only in online but also in offline mode and this is one of the major plus points of hybrid apps.
Best hybrid languages for app development
Even though there are more than a dozen good and viable hybrid languages and frameworks in the market, but the top 2 amongst all are namely React Native and Flutter. Below you can find the exact reasons to why you should prefer them instead of their counter parts.
Reasons to use React Native
Undoubtedly, all web and app developers would agree in saying that React Native Development is the most preferred and famous hybrid app development technology that is used by mobile app developers. Its popularity is growing day by day. Most firms are adopting this framework for building the most amazing mobile apps. You can choose React Native for fuelling your hybrid app development project if you are aiming to get the best outcome.
- React Native uses many different ready-to-use components that help in speeding up the whole process of development.
- The most important leveraging point of React Native is that it is capable of easily finding all types of bugs.
- React Native encourages maximum code reusability for avoiding extra time, energy, and money.
- React comes with a Live Reload feature. In which the first screen is for modifying code. And the second one for previewing the changes that you had just made.
Reasons to use Flutter
Flutter app development is making a solid mark of its own among the emerging & evolving hybrid mobile app development frameworks. Flutter has its own programming language called Dart which is a combination of Java and Kotlin. The Dart language helps developers in building highly productive apps with its single codebase for iOS and Android platforms.
- It has a different level of cross-platform ability which is unmatched by any other framework.
- Flutter has a reloading feature that permits the developer to see the app changes instantly.
- It is having the best compatibility with multiple operational systems.
- Flutter is best compatible with Fuchsia and Google’s mobile OS and offers CLI and VI editors.
- It offers impressive speeds which is ideal for a hybrid app framework.
To summarize, I hope this blog helps app developers in making intelligent & informed decisions about why they should and if they should use Hybrid app development. In this article, we tried our best to portray the emerging and mostly used hybrid mobile app development frameworks. In any case the choice you make will depend on your business requirements. As every framework has its specialty, its pros, and its cons.