Fight the effects of aging with facial massage therapy
Your face is very similar to the rest of your body, but when most people consider massage therapy to improve their health and relaxation, they don’t include facial massage in their plan. Facial massage helps relieve tension and provides relaxation just like other techniques do with the rest of your body Spa Center in Al Barsha.
You need to replenish the energy of your face just like you do with your body and facial massage therapy does this by increasing your circulation. When you sleep, less blood runs down your face, leaving your skin swollen and pale in the morning. A massage is a perfect solution to reactivate blood circulation and restore a healthy glow to your face. Spa Center in Al Barsha
Facial massage, if performed regularly, is touted by many for its effectiveness in reversing the effects of aging by tightening and lifting facial muscles, resulting in younger-looking skin. It also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles associated with aging, making it even more popular. Facial massage therapy also helps exfoliate the skin by removing dead cells and dirt that make the face look dull.
Facial massage sessions
Facial massage sessions usually do not last longer than 20 minutes. If administered for a longer period of time, the muscles may be stretched rather than tense. Irritation can occur in people with sensitive skin, so your masseuse will carefully inspect your face before starting your massage to determine the correct pressure and technique to use. Using massage oils or lotions helps lubricate your face and reduces the friction caused by the massage procedure. Your therapist will therefore also need to determine whether your skin tends to be oily or dry.
Facial massage therapy is not only known for its anti-aging and circulatory benefits … it also hydrates the skin, improves skin tone and texture, and reduces any redness or sensitivity you might experience. Anyone with rashes and blemishes can also find relief with regular facial massage.
At the start of your facial massage session, your therapist will scrub and cleanse the skin (called an exfoliation) to ensure a completely clean surface, free of makeup and contaminants. You will then continue the session by applying massage creams or lotions to reduce friction during the massage itself. Once fully lubricated, your therapist will complete your facial massage with gentle, relaxing movements on various areas of your face to get the most out of it.Spa Center in Al Barsha
Let’s talk about the different benefits areas of the face provide during your facial massage
- Reduction in the appearance of horizontal fine lines and wrinkles: forehead and nose.
- Unclog pores and reduce imperfections: nostrils.
- Prevention of wrinkles and muscle flaccidity: mouth and cheeks.
- Reduce the appearance of bags under the eyes: the eye area.
- Prevention of sagging skin and increased muscle tone: chin and neck
- Massage to stimulate other parts of the body: the ears.
So remember. Whenever you feel some stress from everyday life or your body starts to ache and you feel like you could use a good massage, think about your face. Just like your body, stress and fatigue can appear on your face; the best remedy is a facial massage to remove stress from your face and make you feel like a new person.
How to treat yourself to a shoulder and neck massage: 7 easy self-massage techniques to relieve stiffness and
Have you ever suffered from neck pain or stiff shoulders? If so, you can get instant relief with a massage.
Massage can relieve general aches and pains, especially a gentle relaxing massage at the end of a busy day. If you are having trouble getting a massage, the best thing to do is self-massage.
Simple and easy to do, the following seven neck and shoulder massages help relieve muscle pain and tension, and leave you feeling relaxed, energized, and stress-free.
7 easy self-massage techniques to relieve stiff, sore shoulders
- Sit comfortably or stand relaxed. Gently rub the right shoulder with your left hand. Start at the base of your skull and gently stroke your right shoulder all the way to your fingertips with your left hand. Shape your hands to the shape of your body and apply a firm but soft touch. Repeat 3-5 times, then switch arms and lower the opposite arm.
- In small circular motions, gently massage the back of the neck with your fingertips. Take your time and work around your neck and the base of your skull. Gently rub with alternating hands along the back of the neck that you have just massaged.
- Using your thumb, index, and middle fingers, gently squeeze and release the meat around the shoulders and upper arms.
- Make a small fist with your left hand and tap your right shoulder blade several times. It has an energizing effect on the human body.
- Cross your arms by placing your right hand on top of your left shoulder and your left hand on top of your right shoulder and gently pull your upper shoulders a few times, then slowly slide your hands up your arms until the back. with your fingertips and gently pull on the fingertips while releasing the pressure. Do this 3-7 times. Full Body Massage in Tecom
- Breathe in and out slowly through your nose. Place your left hand on your left shoulder. Place your right hand on your head and use it to gently guide your right ear to your right shoulder. Take it slow and don’t use any force or strong pressure which could ultimately cause more damage. Inhale and exhale slowly through your nose, each breath allowing your head to relax to the right as you relax your left shoulder. Slowly return your gaze to the middle. Repeat on the other side.
- Using the backs of your hands, gently rub under the chin, neck, and throat. Repeat this action several times, then slowly stroke the front of your body and lower back.