A city of stylish high rises, provincial history, old Chinese customs and flavorful food, Hong Kong is an ideal location for a charming get-away. Take in a bird eye perspective on Hong Kong from Victoria Peak, watch the otherworldly Symphony of Lights show, enjoy the youngster in you at Disneyland, or simply shop till you drop in one of the city’s numerous shopping centers.
For living the adventure trip and wanting to become a part of the memorable journey, you just have to manage travel frontier flights.
- Victoria Peak: Better known as The Peak, it is arranged at a height of 552 meters and is
the most elevated point in the island of Hong Kong. An incredible spot to appreciate
dazzling perspectives on the city, Victoria Peak likewise gives extraordinary photograph
- Disneyland: One of the most noticeable places of interest in Lantau, Disneyland
guarantees a day of fun and experience for all age gatherings. Set out on an otherworldly
encounter into the amazing fantasy realm that praises the soul of imagination, the universe
of tomorrow and an eternity youthful feeling of experience.
- Road of Stars*: Akin to Hollywood’s Walk of Fame, Avenue of Stars* arranged along the
Victoria Harbor, praises stars of the Hong Kong entertainment world. As you go for a
relaxed stroll along the waterfront, don’t pass up hand engravings of renowned film
characters including Jackie Chan and Kung Fu star, Bruce Lee.
*Please note that Avenue of stars is shut for remodel till the finish of 2018.
- Ensemble of Lights: As 8 o’clock rolls in each night, the city’s as of now amazing horizon
springs up gratitude to A Symphony of Lights, a terrific mixed media show including in
excess of 40 structures from the two sides of the harbor. This arranged light and laser show
involves five significant topics and takes observers on a novel excursion.
- Harbor Night Cruise: Dazzle your faculties as you bounce on-board the Harbor Night
Cruise and experience the most staggering all encompassing night perspectives on Hong
Kong’s shimmering horizon. Watch the structures wake up in the sensational show, A
Symphony of Lights, as you appreciate an extravagant luxurious dinner and tap your feet to
the tunes of the live band.
- Duk Ling Ride: How about a ride in a true Chinese vessel? The Duk Ling Ride in Hong
Kong allows you to do exactly that! This Chinese boat has been painstakingly safeguarded
and is, without question, one of the top special encounters that the energetic city of Hong
Kong has to bring to the table.
- Faint Sums: This mainstream reduced down dish is viewed as the most popular Hong Kong
food. With the wide determination of faint entireties to look over for breakfast, lunch and
supper, every feast will be not quite the same as the other!
- Hotpot: This deep rooted custom is best appreciated in the cold weather months and has
been a top choice with local people since the 1700’s. A decent hot pot is settled on with a
selection of fixings, for example, hamburger, sheep, chicken, and different meats,
vegetables or fish, and best appreciated with an enormous gathering of loved ones.
- Sampan Style Crab: Spiced with the impactful kinds of ginger, garlic and bean stew, the
Sampan style crab is remarkable to Hong Kong and is an unquestionable requirement
When to Go:
- Walk to April and October: This is the best and ideal opportunity to visit Hong Kong as it is
springtime on the Island and the climate is positive.
- June to September: These are the mid year months in Hong Kong. Very few individuals
visit Hong Kong during this time and it is an extraordinary opportunity to visit, since the city
is less packed and you can appreciate Hong Kong at your own movement.
- October to February: Winter in Hong Kong is a decent and ideal opportunity to visit since,
The climate is lovely and ideal for touring and different exercises.
- Transport: The broad transport framework serves Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New
Territory and a few pieces of Lantau at a modest toll.
- MTR (Mass Transit Railway): Due to its proficiency and reasonableness the MTR is the
most well-known method of transport and runs from early morning till late into the night.
- Ship: Hong Kong’s ships utilize between every significant island and offer a beautiful ride
over the harbor and to arrive at the distant islands. Hong Kong – China Ferry Terminal, Hong
Kong–Macau Ferry Terminal and Hong Kong International Airport are the primary ship
terminals in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong Tramways: Hong Kong Tramways work 6 courses that run between Kennedy
Town and Shau Kei Wan. The very much saved tramlines have been a significant method of
transport for more than 100 years, and are a vacation destination in itself. Ding Tram (Double
Deckers) in Hong Kong.
- Taxi: Taxis are in abundance in Hong Kong and can be hailed from anyplace in the city. Be
that as it may, they can be costly with the initial 2 kilometers costing 20 HKD.
What to Pack:
- Light cotton garments and sunscreen for the sweltering and muggy climate.
- Umbrella, in case you’re visiting during the storm.
- A light coat in case you’re going in the cold weather months.
- Travel connectors and convertors (power in Hong Kong is 220 V/50 HZ). Greater part of the
electric attachments are intended for the British three pin plug. Fitting connectors are
effectively accessible at most accommodation stores.
For booking related queries and whoever wants to join or leave the trip just dial Delta airlines customer service number and from there the customer service representative will assist you.