QuickBooks is meant to carry out accounting tasks for bookkeeping and maintaining accounts. It is defined as one of the most prominent tools for all users. It ensures the proper safety for the accounts transactions and proves trustworthy for you. Highly advanced and new features are available at QuickBooks to carry out the task. You can learn to fix QuickBooks won’t open error after windows update by calling QuickBooks technical support.
Method – 1 Start Quick Fix My Program from the QuickBooks Tools Hub
Step – 1 Install by downloading QuickBooks Tools Hub
- Close QuickBooks if it is opened.
- Download the most recent version of QuickBooks Tools Hub and save the file at the desktop in a folder. If you have already installed it, then open it and open the Home option and it is present at the bottom right, and you can choose About to view the version.
- Open the file that you have downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.exe)
- Follow the on-screen steps to have it in your system by accepting the terms and conditions.
- When the installation is completed, double-click at the icon to open the tool hub in your Windows Update.
Step – 2 From the Tools Hub, activate the Quick Fix my Program
Quick Fix will close all the programs opened in background processes while opening QuickBooks. It will also run a fast fixing program.
- In the QuickBooks Tools Hub, choose Program Problems
- Choose Quick Fix my Program
- Start QuickBooks Desktop and just open your data file.
Method – 2 Stop QuickBooks Desktop Application
- Press and hold the Ctrl key, then give a double-click at the Desktop icon
- Never leave the Ctrl key until you see the error and No Company Open
- Choose a company file and also select open.
Method – 3 Start the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool from the Tools Hub
- Start the QuickBooks Tools Hub
- In the tools hub, choose the Installation Issues
- Choose the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. Let the tool to start, and it will take up to 20 minutes
- When the tool has completed the process, restart your computer
- Activate the QuickBooks desktop and open your data record
Method – 4 Troubleshoot Your QuickBooks Desktop Installation
Start a process to change all damaged installation files. After these files get deleted, download a new version of QuickBooks software and download it to your desktop in a folder. Open the folder files and follow the on-screen messages to reinstall it again.
Method – 5 Start the Clean Install tool from the Tools Hub
The clean install tool will automatically start the process to rename your old folders for you. It allows QuickBooks to attach newly installed files when you are going to reinstall it on your system. It will not remove your previous company files.
If you have any problem in troubleshooting this QuickBooks won’t open error after windows update; you have to go to QuickBooks support number. It is available all the time to solve your problems on call. You can dial at any time and get the quick and hassle-free solution within a few minutes.