Sometimes you find yourself wondering what was the first tweet you ever did on Twitter or you may wish to see your old tweets, but can’t see them because Twitter only displays 3200 tweets on the timeline of your account.
And if this is the case and you want to know how to see old tweets, this blog has the most effective methods you can use to look for them.
Using Twitter Search:
- Open twitter.com and visit the search bar.
- Type the following instruction: from:username since:yyyy-mm-dd:yyyy-mm-dd
- This instruction will show the earlier tweets of your account. The default view of the app will be ‘Top’, you need to click on ‘All’ to view every tweet.
- Go to the end of the page and viola, there’s your first tweet.
Stuck on the question: How to find old tweets? Here it is.
Using Twitter Advanced Search
- Go to the link: https://twitter.com/search-advanced. In the field ‘From these accounts’ enter your username.
- Select a start and end date using the pop-up calendar.
- Tap on the ‘Latest’ tab and the page will display all the tweets of your account from the date range.
- Use this method if you want to know how to search your own tweets.
There are many other third-party tools that help to look for your old tweets, but they have been taken down from the internet. The above two methods are the ones which are the most reliable. For more information visit: Ityug247.